Adapted from Detoxinista.com
A healthier alternative to the popular Easter candy!
- ½ cup peanuts butter(peanuts only)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- ½ cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- Combine the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut flour, and salt.
- Scoop the batter into 6 balls and shape into egg-like shapes with your hands
- Place in freezer on parchment paper to set to set.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips and stir in the coconut oil.
- Once peanut butter eggs are set, dunk each one into the chocolate mixture, and place on the parchment paper. Spoon any additional chocolate over the tops for a thicker chocolate coating, if you like.
- Allow to set in the freezer for at least 10 more minutes before serving.
For best texture, store and serve directly from the freezer. The chocolate will soften if left at room temperature for too long.