This Green Peas dip is the first on I have tried and I did not have cilantro or coriander on hand so I used parsley and wow, is it ever tasty! I think I may need to be making a dip a day as they are disappearing as fast as I can make em, which is a good thing.
- 1 cup organic frozen green peas defrosted
- ½ cup raw almonds soaked and dehydrated
- 1 tsp fresh grated ginger
- 2-3 Tbsp filtered water
- 3 tsp fresh lime juice (1- 2 limes)
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro / coriander or parsley
- 1/4 tsp fine Celtic sea salt
- freshly ground pepper to taste
- Put the almonds into your food processor until rustically chopped.
- Mix in the remaining ingredients until you get a nice thick consistency.
- Add in more lime juice, ginger and seasoning to taste.
Adapted from theblendergirl who originally go the recipe from Kurma Dasa who has some amazing vegan recipes which I will have to try soon.