Yummy recipe from Chocolate Covered Katie / Adapted from Fitsugar.
- 1 cup pitted dates
- 1/2 cup almonds, unsalted
- 1/4 cup walnuts, unsalted
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 ripe bananas
- 4 tbsp natural almond butter
- 1/4 cup more unsweetened cocoa powder
- 4 tbsp unpasteurized honey, maple syrup or agave
Mix together bananas, almond butter, honey, and other 1/4 cup cocoa powder in the food processor until well blended.
Spread mixture over bottom layer until evenly distributed. Place in freezer for 30 minutes. Cut into 16 squares. Can store in the freezer for later.