- 1/4 c. quinoa, cooked in vegetable broth according to package directions
- 1/2 c. chopped broccoli, steamed
- 1 c. shredded sharp cheddar cheese or feta (could use cashew cheese for vegan option)
- salt + pepper to taste
- 4 medium whole wheat tortillas
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- Combine quinoa, broccoli, and cheese in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Divide mixture evenly onto one half of each tortilla; fold top of tortilla onto filling.
- Heat one teaspoon of oil in a medium cast iron skillet over medium heat; swirl to coat. Place 2 quesadillas in skillet and cook until browned, about 3 minutes on each side. Add another teaspoon of oil to skillet and repeat with remaining quesadillas. Cut into wedges and serve.